Club Penguin Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3ic Elections & Some Additional Information//PLEASE READ

Go down

3ic Elections & Some Additional Information//PLEASE READ Empty 3ic Elections & Some Additional Information//PLEASE READ

Post  Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:09 pm

Hai WV!

Here they are, the 3ic elections! If your in WV, we’d really appreciate it if you vote. Also, we are rising quickly, no doubt, so within this post Ive added a few tips on how to recruit and how you can earn yourself some promotions for doing it!

I’d like to start off this post with some recruiting skills, Zak made a brief post on how to do this but I’m going to go into slightly more detail. First of all, find a chat to recruit on- please do not recruit on other army chats. Here is a list of some good CP chats to recruit on (please remember these or bookmark this post for future reference):

Riffy888

Monchocho

CPC

Pick someone out of the users list and PC them. Instead of just linking them to our chat you will need to lure them to it. How? Well first, ask them “Are you in WV?” if they reply no then they are now probably curios what ‘WV’ is, so explain it to them and then ask them if they want to join and link them to our chat. Or you could ask them, “Would you like to join WV?” As Zak said in his post, try to make it sound cool, professional or elite, you get the drift! Don’t forget to tell them to out WV in their name!

Now your probably wondering what’s in it for you. There are two ways that will persuade you to recruit:

1. WV are one of the easiest armies in the Top Ten to get promotions in so think of it like this; think of the rank you are now and think of the rank WV are in the CPAC Top Ten. If our rank goes up, so does yours and when both the ranks go up if makes you more experienced automatically. So if your a member, imagine being a mod in a Top 5 army! That CAN happen, if you follow the recruiting steps above.

2.PRIZES
Yeah, I made that really big so you would notice it. Initially, we we’re going to this differently but we’ve sorted it out now. How’s it gonna work? Well, every army wants to hit that 30+ mark on CP, right? We can do that and once we do that we’ll a chat party that will have NUMEROUS giveaways (xats, days and powers). Also, when the leaders see you recruiting someone, that will get you in their good books which can tempt them to give you a promotion!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

3ic Elections
Here they are! Before I start, I’d like to say a huge thank you to all the mods in this generation; this generation of WV has been really good in terms of mod obedience and the people in this poll were taken from the two highest mod ranks (Senior Warlord and Division General) so anything below that didn’t count and if your not in them, keep trying, there will be more soon if we keep rising!

VOTING ENDS ON WEDNESDAY 6TH FEBRUARY AND RESULTS WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY 8TH

- Bepboy9 ( http://wvarmycp.wordpress.com/2013/02/01/3ic-elections-some-additional-informationplease-read/#more-4907 )

Admin
Admin

https://clubpenguinarmies.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down