Club Penguin Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Big! [EVENTS]

Go down

Get Big! [EVENTS] Empty Get Big! [EVENTS]

Post  Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:48 am

Anyone who misses event will be given a strike. 3 strikes in a row and you WILL be demoted no exceptions
Jerry: I’m tired of the wars going on. I’m taking a week long break. I’ll be returning Saturday. I’ll be thinking about my short/long term goals, the fate of this army, and the fate of this community we currently inhabit.

Hello, I am posting today because the Golden Troops need some events for this week! These events are aimed at strengthening the army as a whole.

RECRUITING ON BIG SURF
Thursday January 31st
Big Surf, Town to Start
6:30pm EST, 5:30pm CST, 4:30pm MST, 3:30pm PST, 11:30pm GMT
Objective: To get CP rogues to join GT!

TRAINING ON COZY
Friday February 1st
Cozy, Town to Start
6:30pm EST, 5:30pm CST, 4:30pm MST, 3:30pm PST, 11:30pm GMT
Objective: To work on our tactics!

RIOT ON YETI (read description below)
Saturday February 2nd
Yeti Town to start
4:00pm EST, 3:00pm CST, 2:00pm MST, 1:00pm PST, 9:00pm GMT
Objective: Obtain a picture of GT + Rogues to raise us in the top 10.
Description of Riot: A Riot is a new even type which I came up with recently and would like to try out. It goes along with a recruiting session. In a recruiting session, the army is worried about recruiting soldiers into the army. This event is scheduled just for pictures and size. The objective of this event is to do whatever you can to get as many rogues to turn orange and join us in our tactics, creating large CP sizes. Chant things such as “turn orange”, “orange party”, “turn orange for stamps/coins”, “turn orange to be cool”, etc. AFTER the event ends, then chant recruiting chants such as “look up golden troops of cp”, “search it”, “online”, “Golden Troops of cp”, etc.

PB vs. ___ (TBA)
Sunday February 3rd
Server announced on chat
4:00pm EST, 3:00pm CST, 2:00pm MST, 1:00pm PST, 9:00pm GMT
Objective: Easily win a practice battle with great size and tactics
Also, if any army would like a practice battle, comment on this post or ask a leader and one will be scheduled ASAP.

~Tap Dancer36
~Riotors ( http://gtofcp.com/2013/01/29/assault-and-battery/#more-32301 )

Admin
Admin

https://clubpenguinarmies.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down