Club Penguin Armies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Plans for the Weekend Battles

Go down

Battle Plans for the Weekend Battles Empty Battle Plans for the Weekend Battles

Post  Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:54 am

Hey LT!
We’re almost there! We have won every single battle of this war. We’re winning it 8-0! We have two last battles this weekend, and oh boy, we will make them EPIC!

We saw what we can achieve at the invasion of Berg. We achieved 40 on CP! I am proud of you all, but I want to get those sizes at the weekend invasions too. We will give all we have in those battles. Here are a few tips to follow for the battles.

Beanie and Sleet are two popular servers. We will log on 30-40 minutes before the battle to recruit. For Beanie, we will recruit before the battle in the town. For Sleet, we will have one group led by Roberto that will be recruiting at the Town, and one group led by me that will be recruiting at the Dock, since the Dock is a popular place on Sleet. So remember, be on chat 40 minutes before the battle and be ready to log on CP to recruit!
Let the owners lead during the battle. Don’t start commanding the troops unless an owner gives you permission.
No side convos on chat. Be active on CP and pay attention to the orders! Do not go AFK and don’t let anything distract you. These are both two important battles and we need all of you to do your best.

Battle Plans for the Weekend Battles Olc3fQB

Get in rooms quick. I am pretty sure we will full the rooms pretty quick, so be fast when we’re switching rooms, like that you won’t get locked out. I know it sucks being locked out, but if you don’t want it happening, then don’t let it happen.

If you are new in armies, you need to learn how to do emotes. Here is a list explaining how to do each of them.

Battle Plans for the Weekend Battles Emotecuts

Wear as many yellow items as you can! If you are a nonmember, don’t just dance naked! Put on some yellow items if you have any. A soldier doesn’t go to war without his armor, does he?

Press “-” or “+” on your keyboard while being on CP to reduce lag. It really does reduce the lag by alot. This will help and will probably save you from being disconnected.

If you are a member, wear the official uniform. If you don’t have all the items, wear something that looks alike.

Battle Plans for the Weekend Battles Ff1be50c32494dd3ba0eb9a

When you recruit in a room, try to spread around in the town. You don’t necessarily have to make a chatbar line. You can spread out just like this :
Now for the most important part… the battle times!

Battle Plans for the Weekend Battles A0bc28f5d4044b8bacd6a04

INVASION OF BEANIE
DATE : SATURDAY, 2ND OF FEBRUARY
SERVER : BEANIE
TIMES :
2:00 PM EST
1:00 PM CST
12:00 PM MST
11:00 AM PST
7:00 PM UK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INVASION OF SLEET[AR'S PART]
DATE : SUNDAY, 3RD OF FEBRUARY
SERVER : SLEET
TIMES :
2:30 PM EST
1:30 PM CST
12:30 PM MST
11:30 AM PST
7:30 PM UK

Rewards :
One soldier at the invasion of Sleet will receive ownership on our chat for one week.
If we continue winning ALL the battles in this war there will also be double promotions for everyone.
If we lose one battle, there will only be one promotion for everyone.
This is it LT. It’s time to win this war with a BANG. It’s time to show AR who the bosses are. It’s time to SHINE WITH VICTORY!
COMMENT TO WHICH BATTLE(S) YOU CAN COME OR CANNOT COME!
Victory is near,

~Ioioluk ( http://ltofcp.com/2013/01/31/battle-plans-for-the-weekend-battles/ )

Admin
Admin

https://clubpenguinarmies.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down